- This event has passed.
Kangaroo Crossing at the Minnesota Zoo
May 27, 2017 - September 4, 2017
The Minnesota Zoo is bringing the “Land Down Under” up north this summer with an immersive walkabout experience along the Northern Trail. It will leave you feeling like you were just hiking in Australia, as you explore the multi-species habitat and see these animals up close. You literally walk through the exhibit with these outback ambassadors! Guests are able to view the animals from the main pathway, as well and Kangaroo Crossing is included in your admission to the Minnesota Zoo.
EXPERIENCE THE OUTBACK ALL SUMMER LONG
Daily Activities –
• Kangaroo Crossing walkabout experience
• Wings Financial World of Birds Show featuring Coconut and more!
• Walkabout Grill with Australia-themed food and beverages
• Weekly “Jump Squad” appearances at the Zoo and around Minnesota
• Kangaroo Crossing coloring sheet – Download Now