- This event has passed.
Summer of Sharks
May 26 - July 5
Starting May 26, take a step closer to understanding the ocean’s most notorious predators, SHARKS! Stare down giant sharks as they glide overhead inside the 500,000 gallon Shark Cove. Seek out a variety of different species from the shaggy bearded wobbegong to 9 foot sand tiger sharks using a Shark Spotter guide.
- Catch a Shark Tale talk with our staff at 1pm and 6pm daily
- Discover what’s myth or fact following a trail of crazy shark facts
- Explore the Shark Activity Zone – open 11am to 5pm daily
- Touch a variety of shark-tifacts and snap a jaw-esome photo
- Complete your Shark Spotter to receive a sharktacular reward
Summer of Sharks event is included in General Admission.