How to Make Eagan Your Holiday Shopping Haven
Located just five minutes east of the world-famous Mall of America®, Eagan is the ultimate retail powerhouse for shopping enthusiasts. Now with a premier outlet mall, Twin Cities Premium Outlets and a shiny retail development, Central Park Commons, right in the heart of the city, Eagan is definitely the place everyone is stopping for shopping – especially during the holiday season! To get you geared up for Black Friday and beyond, we’ve come up with a quick plan of attack to make your shopping experience in Eagan fun, easy and affordable!
Pro Tip: Plan your trip to Eagan down to the last minute with Enjoy Eagan’s custom itinerary builder, PLUS sign up for Pick Your Package for FREE passes or gift cards to your favorite Twin Cities attractions!
1. Breakfast is a must before a full day of bargain hunting, so we suggest sitting down to a quick, but delicious meal at Ze’s Diner, where the food is fresh and the service is always fast and friendly. Ze’s is a local favorite with scrumptious offerings like the Gyro Omelet or Fabulous French Toast. Wash it down with one or a few cups of coffee and you’ll be ready to get after it!
2. Everything in Eagan is easily accessible – just a five minute drive from Ze’s is all it takes to get to Twin Cities Premium Outlets, a 100-store upscale outlet mall that will kick your shopping game up a few notches. No matter what gifts are on your list, everything at TCPO is 25-65% off, plus those Black Friday deal are outrageous! Stroll along the covered walkways as you’re reveling in your savings and don’t forget to stop and say hi to Santa and his reindeer before heading to lunch!
3. Your legs may need a break, but your wallet should be doing just fine at this point with all the deals you’re scoring. Lunch is calling your name and boy, do we have some options for you. You’ve said your farewells to Twin Cities Premium Outlets and it’s now time to say hello to Central Park Commons, Eagan’s newest retail hot spot. You have amazing dining choices ahead of you including Punch Pizza, Naf Naf Grill, Cafe Zupas and more – fast casual dining is how CPC rolls, so you should be back on your feet in no time.
4. Do you only have a few things left on your list? Perfect! Central Park Commons is home to specialty stores that will have you checking off those gifts that everyone will be raving about. Head to Sierra for your outdoor-loving brother or HomeGoods for your decorating diva of a mother-in-law. How about Five Below for all the toys, games, crafts and candy made especially for all those nieces and nephews? Everything is within walking distance so you’ll save time and money, two important things during the holidays.
5. This is an optional suggestion, but with your best interest at heart: Once you’ve finished your shopping, we think you deserve some self-indulgence and in our minds, that means DESSERT. Head over to Hy-Vee in Central Park Commons and delight in the hundreds of pastries, donuts and cookies screaming, “Eat me!” Sit down in the cafe with your treat and possibly a Starbucks (located inside Hy-Vee as well) drink and pat yourself on the back for a successful and savings-filled day of holiday shopping in Eagan.
Happy holidays and happy shopping!