NOW OPEN – Omni Viking Lakes Hotel honors timeless Nordic traditions and incorporates the local flavor of the surrounding area. The hotel provides guests a comforting experience with clean lines and awe-inspiring design elements.
The hotel features 320 finely appointed guest rooms, inclusive of 14 suites, inspired by the dynamic nature of the American-Nordic landscape. A true first-class destination, Omni Viking Lakes Hotel offers three dining outlets, a marketplace, a large indoor pool with an outdoor terrace, a full-service spa with multiple treatment rooms, an expansive state-of-the-art fitness center, and over 35,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space. Unique to the hotel are six two-story hospitality lounges on every other guest room floor for groups to utilize.
Conveniently located along I-494 with easy access to both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America, the hotel is a retreat destination for leisure and business travelers alike. Anchored by the Minnesota Vikings team headquarters and practice facility, the Omni hotel is the mainstay of the Viking Lakes mixed-use development that will encompass over three million square feet of office space, retail shops, entertainment, and housing. Guests will be able to enjoy trails, water & wetland preserves, and other experiential amenities.
– 320 guest rooms, inclusive of 14 suites with well-appointed furnishings and regional design influences
– Approximately 35,000 square feet of flexible meeting, event and pre-function space
– Six two-story hospitality lounges
– 7,500-square-foot ballroom and a 4,410-square-foot event center
– Multiple food and beverage options include an all-day dining restaurant; a specialty restaurant and lounge featuring a bar and outdoor terrace; a convenient “grab-and-go” market; and an espresso and lobby bar
– Full-service spa with seven treatment rooms, sauna, and steam room
– Expansive state-of-the-art fitness center