Top 10 Things to Enjoy in Eagan This Summer
Looking for ways to fill your summer with Eagan fun? Look no further.
2. Immerse yourself in the naturistic beauty at Caponi Art Park where you will be surrounded by handmade sculptures and 60 acres of rolling wooded hills.
3. Catch a fish, paddleboard across Jensen Lake, mountain bike along the scenic trails or just relax on the beach – all of these activities are offered at one spot, Lebanon Hills Regional Park.
4. Sip on a Tupelo Honey Brown Ale while listening to live music and snacking on food truck fare at Bald Man Brewing Company.
5. Score amazing deals on designer brands like Coach, Calvin Klein and Fossil at Twin Cities Premium Outlets, the year-round outdoor shopping destination featuring over 100 stores.
6. Roam the Australian Outback with kangaroos, wallabies and emus at the Minnesota Zoo’s newest interactive exhibit.
7. Pick up the freshest produce and enjoy live music at Eagan Market Fest every Wednesday night.
8. Take part in some patio hopping – indulge in an Old Fashioned at Volstead House, then head on over to Lone Oak Grill for a local craft beer. If you’re really feeling ambitious, you can then end with a nightcap at Jensen’s Food & Cocktails.
9. Feast on empanadas, falafel, egg rolls and more at the Eagan Food Truck Festival, which hosts over 20 food trucks in one place.
10. Bounce, climb, slam dunk and of course, jump at Rockin’ Jump, Eagan’s ultimate indoor trampoline park.