Top 10 Things to Enjoy in Eagan This Summer
Looking for ways to fill your summer with Eagan fun? Look no further.
1. Splash, float and soak up the fun and sun at Cascade Bay – the Upper Midwest’s largest municipal outdoor waterpark.
2. Immerse yourself in the naturistic beauty at Caponi Art Park where you will be surrounded by handmade sculptures and 60 acres of rolling wooded hills.
3. Catch a fish, paddleboard across Jensen Lake, mountain bike along the scenic trails or just relax on the beach – all of these activities are offered at one spot, Lebanon Hills Regional Park.
4. Cheer on your favorite Minnesota Vikings player at Verizon Vikings Training Camp taking place at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and TCO Stadium.
5. Score amazing deals on designer brands like Coach, Calvin Klein and Fossil at Twin Cities Premium Outlets, the year-round outdoor shopping destination featuring over 90 stores.
6. Explore popular exhibits at the Minnesota Zoo such as Russia’s Grizzly Coast, Discovery Bay, Tropics Trail, and Wells Fargo Family Farm for a wild time!
7. Pick up the freshest produce and enjoy live music at Eagan Market Fest every Wednesday night.
8. Take part in some patio hopping – indulge in an Old Fashioned at Volstead House, then head on over to Casper’s of Eagan. If you’re really feeling ambitious, you can end with a nightcap at Jensen’s Food & Cocktails.
9. Feast on amazing local cuisine offering special menus to showcase their most loved dishes during Eagan Restaurant Week!
10. Bounce, climb, slam dunk and of course, jump at Rockin’ Jump, Eagan’s ultimate indoor trampoline park.
Who’s ready to plan their family summer vacation? Team Eagan can help you out with all the tools below, but first start customizing your very own itinerary right HERE! Enjoy summer in Eagan – we’ll see you soon!