Top 10 Things to Enjoy in Eagan This Summer
Looking for ways to fill your summer with Eagan fun? Look no further.
1. Splash, float and soak up the fun and sun at Cascade Bay – the Upper Midwest’s largest municipal outdoor waterpark.
2. Immerse yourself in the naturistic beauty at Caponi Art Park where you will be surrounded by handmade sculptures and 60 acres of rolling wooded hills.
3. Catch a fish, paddleboard across Jensen Lake, mountain bike along the scenic trails or just relax on the beach – all of these activities are offered at one spot, Lebanon Hills Regional Park.
4. Cheer on your favorite Minnesota Vikings player at Verizon Vikings Training Camp taking place at the brand new Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and TCO Stadium.
5. Score amazing deals on designer brands like Coach, Calvin Klein and Fossil at Twin Cities Premium Outlets, the year-round outdoor shopping destination featuring over 100 stores.
6. Journey to the Andes and meet, feed and walk with llamas in the Minnesota Zoo’s newest interactive exhibit, Llama Trek.
7. Pick up the freshest produce and enjoy live music at Eagan Market Fest every Wednesday night.
8. Take part in some patio hopping – indulge in an Old Fashioned at Volstead House, then head on over to Casper’s of Eagan to check out the #1 Patio in Eagan voted by Pioneer Press readers. If you’re really feeling ambitious, you can end with a nightcap at Jensen’s Food & Cocktails.
9. Feast on empanadas, falafel, egg rolls and more at the Casper’s of Eagan, which hosts over 20 food trucks in one place.
10. Bounce, climb, slam dunk and of course, jump at Rockin’ Jump, Eagan’s ultimate indoor trampoline park.
Who’s ready to plan their family summer vacation? Team Eagan can help you out with all the tools below, but first start customizing your very own itinerary right HERE! Enjoy summer in Eagan – we’ll see you soon!