HOW TO SAFELY ENJOY EAGAN
Enjoy Eagan is actively monitoring developments surrounding COVID-19 as the safety and health of our visitors is our top priority. We are fully engaged with local and state officials to coordinate a safe return to travel and are committed to providing you with the very latest details on how to safely experience our destination.
Minnesota is in Phase III of its “Stay Safe Plan” which aims to slow the spread of COVID-19. Social distancing (remaining six feet away from others) and washing hands frequently are strongly recommended at all times.
Governor Tim Walz signed an executive order requiring people living in and visiting Minnesota to wear face masks in all public indoor spaces and businesses indefinitely. For more information on face mask requirements, please click here.
COVID-19 Restrictions for Bar, Restaurants, Gyms and Entertainment Venues
Highlights from the Governor’s latest list of COVID-19 restrictions for bars, restaurants and entertainment venues include the following:
- Bars and restaurants can open indoors and outdoors at 75 percent capacity, with a maximum of 250 people. Parties of no more than six people must remain six feet from other parties; bar seating is open to parties of four; reservations are required; and establishments must close by 11 p.m.
- Fitness studios and gym capacity remains capped at 50 percent and maximum capacity of 250. Machines and people should maintain 6 feet of distance. Classes remain capped at 25 people, assuming distancing can be observed. Outdoor classes are limited to 50 people. Everyone must be masked.
- Pools can be open at 50 percent capacity.
- Outdoor events and entertainment venues continue at 25 percent capacity, but maximum capacity increases to 250 people. Social distancing is required.
- Indoor events and entertainment venues – like bowling alleys, movie theaters, and museums – may open at 50 percent, or no more than 250 people. Masks required. No food service after 11 p.m.
- Wedding receptions and other private parties may resume with limits. reception spaces for celebrations or private parties with sufficient normal occupant capacity may exceed 250 people per applicable percentage limits and guidance for the venue. See Guidance for Entertainment and Meeting Venues.
- Places of worship Open at 100% capacity. Masks required. 6 feet of social distance must be maintained between households. No food or drink except when essential to perform a ritual or service (e.g., Communion), and singing is permitted as long as congregants remain masked.
To view the Governor’s executive order in its entirety, click here.
In response to COVID-19, the American Hotel & Lodging Association has introduced the Stay Safe initiative with enhanced industry-wide cleaning standards. Many hotel brands are taking additional measures to protect against transmission of the virus. Comprehensive details of each company’s health and safety procedures are linked below.
For information on all 19 of our Eagan hotels, please click here.
Bars and restaurants can open at 75 percent capacity, with a maximum of 250 people. Parties of no more than six people must remain six feet from other parties; bar seating is open to parties of four; reservations are required; and establishments must close by 11 p.m. We encourage you to order take out or curbside pickup from these restaurants as well. For the latest updates, please click here. For all Eagan dining options please click here.
EAGAN AREA ATTRACTIONS
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets: Open
- Cascade Bay Waterpark: Closed for the season
- Mall of America: All retail stores are open, majority of attractions are open
- Minnesota Zoo: Open
- Valleyfair Amusement Park: Closed for the season
- Vikings Museum: Temporarily closed
Please go to each individual business’s website for specific COVID-19 related information/hours/etc.